Smart International Consulting implements for its international customers the agro-industrial projects in Nigeria, Africa and Southeast Asia. We believe that the sharing economy played an important role in order to empower the agricultural value chain for the benefits of the farmers in the host countries.
We are looking for passionate Experts/Engineers specialized in Open Technology to join our team.
- Crop Breeding: develop and implement open source crops varieties
- 3D Printing: use 3D printers to build open source agricultural equipments and tools
- IoT: design and build open source IoT sensors to monitor crops, agricultural farms and smart factories
- Robotics: design and build open source robots for agricultural farms operations
- Predictive Analytics: design and build open source software to forecast crop yield, threats, food production forecast, etc...
- Renewable Energy: design and build open source renewable energy equipments: microgrid, solar panels, wind turbines, energy storage, etc...
- Smart Factory: design and build open source software and hardware to manage smart factories (agricultural processing and food production)
At least 2 years of experience in the above expertises.
Deadline: 31 March 2017
Work location: Nigeria with some travels to our other project sites in the Southeast Asia.
Salary and Incentives based on your performance.
Please email your application which emphasized your past experiences related to the above topics to email@example.com Skype: adalidda WhatsApp:+85577778919
Photo: LifeTrac 6 (credit: Open Source Ecology/CC BY-SA 4.0)